Registration for YMUN XLVI is now closed. If you have already registered, please stay tuned for updates regarding next steps.
For registration-specific questions, please contact Siddarth Shankar at firstname.lastname@example.org (for domestic delegations) and Emily Mayo at email@example.com (for international delegations). For other inquiries, please contact Aki Dhadda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. Delegations that have completed registrations but are not accepted through the rolling process will be placed on a Waitlist.
YMUN is committed to accessibility–if fees pose a financial difficulty for individual delegates or your school, please consider applying for financial aid.
✓ Deposit: 20% of the total payment is due upon registration. The remaining 80% will be due by November 1, 2019.
✓ Delegate Fee: $80 USD per delegate
✓ Advisor Fee: $60 USD per advisor
✓ Delegate Late Fee: $50 USD per delegate
✓ Advisor Late Fee: $50 USD per advisor
✓ Delegate Names and Liability Waivers: $50 USD per school